Safety • Sensibility • Solutions
Flippin’s Trenching, Inc., headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, is proud to be considered the leading trenching company in southern Nevada. Flippin’s Trenching, Inc., headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, is proud to be considered the leading trenching company in southern Nevada. Attention to detail and impeccable work ethic have preceded the outstanding Flippin reputation. With safety and accountability on the forefront of every Flippin project, we have sustained many long-term amicable business relationships, as we consecutively exceed their expectations.
Flippin’s Trenching is capable of performing your trenching needs in rock or dirt. Our services are as follows:
- WIND FARM COLLECTION SYSTEMS
- SOLAR FARMS
- FIBER OPTIC CROSS COUNTRY LINES
- UTILITIES – Electric & Gas New Construction or Additions – Water-Sewer Mains and Services
Flippin’s Trenching has the ability to haul our equipment to your job site and also provide on-site MOB, which saves you time and money.
Flippin’s Trenching has mechanic trucks to service and/or repair machines in the field. This allows for less downtime, which saves our customers time and money. Our people carry the training and experience to provide safety driven results:
- Excavations for roadway, retention ponds, and commercial buildings site excavations.
- Sewer lines on grade with laser or GPS guidance.
- Windfarm collection systems and fiber optic networks.
- Trenching experience in sedimentary limestone, sandstone, shale, diabase, coral rock.
- Trenching slurry cut wall for containment.
- Border fence foundation trenching with or without concrete slip forming.
- AC mitigation and cathodic protection trenching.
- Trained and rigged mechanics with mechanic trucks.
- Heavy haul trucks and trailers.
- Operator qualified trained trencher operators.
- DOT Drug and Alcohol program NCSM compliant.
- Member of Nevada Contractors association and American General Contractors association.
Flippin’s Trenching delivers complex excavation projects on schedule and under budget. We move several million cubic yards of material every year with our fleet using on-road and off-road equipment. Our experience includes earthwork on highways, mines, residential developments and commercial developments – including sports complexes. With our experience and resources, we’re confident we can tackle any earth moving utility project that is presented to us.