Safety • Sensibility • Solutions
Flippin’s Trenching, Inc., headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, is proud to be considered the leading trenching company in southern Nevada. Our success and desire to provide additional services to the pipeline industry has led us to expand our operations into the boring industry as well. It is our focus on safety and work excellence that has been the basis for the long term relationships we have been able to establish over the years.
Flippin’s Trenching is capable of performing your trenching needs in rock or dirt. Our services are as follows:
- OIL & GAS CROSS COUNTRY PIPELINES
- WIND FARM COLLECTION SYSTEMS
- SOLAR FARMS
- FIBER OPTIC CROSS COUNTRY LINES
- UTILITIES – Electric & Gas New Construction or Additions – Water-Sewer Mains and Services
Flippin’s Trenching, employees have years of experience in the horizontal directional drilling and road bore industry. We look forward to providing our clients with the best boring service in the industry, in the SAFEST environment.
Flippin’s Trenching has the ability to haul our equipment to your job site and also provide on-site MOB arounds, which saves you time and money.
Flippin’s Trenching has mechanic trucks to service and/or repair machines in the field. This allows for less down time, which saves our customers time and money. Our people carry the training and experience to provide safety driven results:
- Oil and gas pipline trenching, one mile or multiple spreads.
- Sewer lines on grade with laser or GPS guidance.
- Mass excavations for roadway, retention ponds, and commercial buildings site excavations.
- Windfarm collection systems and fiber optic networks
- Trenching experience in sedimentary limestone, sandstone, shale, diabase, coral rock.
- Trenching slurry cut wall for containment.
- Border fence foundation trenching with or without concrete slip forming.
- AC mitigation and cathodic protection trenching.
- Trained and rigged mechanics with mechanic trucks.
- Heavy haul trucks and trailers.
- Operator qualified trained trencher operators.
- DOT Drug and Alcohol program NCSM compliant.
- Member of Distribution Contractors Association.
- Member of Austin Contractors and Engineers Association.
Not only is our fleet of some of the newest trenchers on the market, they are also built to last. They can handle any trenching job, no matter what dirt or rock stands in the way. We are well equipped to work in even the heaviest rock.
Flippin’s Trenching delivers complex excavation projects on schedule and under budget. We move several million cubic yards of material every year with our fleet using on-road and off-road equipment. Our experience includes earthwork on highways, mines, residential developments and commercial developments – including sports complexes. With our experience and resources, we’re confident we can tackle any earth moving and utility project a client has to offer. We specialize in trenching and HDD boring – and we believe in using the right equipment to get the job done safely and on time. With this goal in mind, we invested in a dynamic line of trenchers and bores. Our range of trencher models suit mild, medium and even the heaviest of rock. We also boast a fleet of directional boring equipment to help our customers build high quality underground infrastructure.